GESAC promotes activities aimed at preventing irregularities within its organization such as:
- episodes of fraud;
- corruptive activities;
- violations of the Code of Ethics;
- violations of the Model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01;
- other conduct that does not comply with laws or regulations.
For this purpose, GESAC has defined special tools for reporting irregularities (so-called whistleblowing), with the aim of encouraging their contrast through an active and responsible participation of its stakeholders (employees, collaborators, suppliers, partners, consultants, etc.) and the public in general.
For the reporting, GESAC has set up an online platform accessible at the following address:
Any reporting may also be sent through the following communication channels:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traditional mail, to the address:
Surveillance Board. Uffici Direzionali GESAC - Capodichino Airport - 80144 Naples
The person in charge of receiving reports is the Supervisory Board (SB) of the Company.