Ge.S.A.C. promotes activities aimed at preventing irregularities within its organization such as, for example:
- episodes of fraud;
- corrupt activities;
- violations of the Code of Ethics;
- violations of the Model under Legislative Decree 231/01;
- other conduct that does not comply with laws or regulations.
For this purpose, Ge.S.A.C. has defined special tools for reporting irregularities (whistleblowing), with the aim of promoting the fight against them through the active and responsible participation of its stakeholders (employees, independent contractors, suppliers, partners, consultants, etc.) and the general public.
For the execution of the reporting, Ge.S.A.C. has set up an online platform accessible to the address:
Any reporting may also be sent via the following communication channels:
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Traditional mail, to the address: Supervisory Body at Uffici Direzionali GESAC - Capodichino Airport - 80144 Naples
The person in charge of receiving the reporting is the Supervisory Body (SB) of the Company.