Before your trip
Special assistance should be requested from your selected airline or travel agent when making reservations or at least 48 hours prior to departure. It is important that the airline be provided with detailed information regarding all special needs. Assistance is free and the airline is responsible for informing any involved airports.
The codes listed below are the standards utilized for classifying the various types of disabilities and the related needs:
- BLND, Visually impaired or blind passengers
- WCHR, Passengers who have difficulties in walking long distances but can go up and down the aircraft access stairs and walk without assistance
- WCHS, Passengers who cannot go up and down the aircraft access stairs unaided, but who are able to walk around inside the plane without assistance
- WCHC, Passengers who are completely unable to move, are not self-sufficient aboard and require total assistance.
- DEAF, Passenger who is deaf or hard of hearing
- DPNA, Passenger with intellectual or behavioural disabilities
Special Assistance Lounge
A Special Assistance Lounge is available, a waiting room dedicated to passengers who require assistance. It is located by check-in counters and on the ground floor of the terminal, departures area after security check points.
Assistance may be requested at:
- Help buttons located at all terminal entrances
- Intercom columns at car park entrances
- Customer service desk located in the arrivals area
- Check-in counter Specialized personnel are available to accompany you from check-in until you board your flight.
A Special Assistance Lounge is available, a waiting room dedicated to passengers who require assistance. It is located on the ground floor of the terminal, departures area.
After landing at Naples airport, you will be greeted by specialized personnel and assisted in disembarking, baggage claim and accompanied to the bus stop, taxi stand, car park or the arrivals area.
For additional information on the services offered to disabled and/or reduced mobility passengers, please call (+39) 081 7896259 or write to email@example.com