Airport operations. Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
We inform all passengers that airport operations are regular. Health checks are carried out on passengers on arrival as established by Health Authorities
The measures applying for entry into after stay or transit in third Countries have been updated. The new regulation will be in force from June 21st, 2021.
- Entries with Green Pass have been introduced from countries C, Canada, Japan and the United States.
- People who have stayed or transited in the United Kingdom in the 14 days before entering Italy must undergo a Covid test in the 48 hours before entering, fiduciary isolation for 5 days and make a new test at the end of the isolation.
- Until July 30th, entries from India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are allowed to Italian citizens residing in Italy before April 29th, 2021, to members of A.I.R.E. and to persons expressly authorized by the Ministry of Health.
For info on Naples Airport flights
For further information and updates for passengers please visit the Ministry of Health website
For Italian nationals returning to Italy and foreigners in Italy visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
Travelling within the national territory
From 1st of September Green Certification will be mandatory for accessing to:
- Flights to all Italian regions
- Trains (Intercity and Alta Velocità)
Green Pass is not mandatory for children under 12.
Passengers arriving from foreign countries
From 1st of September passengers arriving in Italy must have a valid Green Certification.
Can have a vaccination pass (green certification):
- who has completed the vaccination course
- who got sick from Covid and recovered
- those who have carried out a molecular or a rapid test with negative results in the last 48 hours
The pass is released by:
- health facilities for those who are vaccinated
- the hospital where the patient was admitted, from general practitioners and pediatricians for those who have got sick from Covid
- public or authorized private health facilities and by pharmacies for those who carry out the molecular or rapid test
We invite you to fill out the interactive questionnaire on the website viaggiaresicuri.it for all the information you need to travel or returning from abroad.
For information or updates, please check the following links:
Rapid antigenic test
Rapid antigenic test available - under payment -, Monday to Friday, from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm, Saturday, from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm, Sunday from 7.30 am to 7.00 pm The test result is available in approx. 10-15 min time and can be requested in both in Italian and English. Furthermore, a text will sent to your mobile phone within 24-48 hours. Free access although reservation is recommended at +39-081-7803652.
Please reach the airport at least 3 hours before departure.
The Pharmacy is located at the 1st floor of the terminal, right before the security checks.
Whatsapp available for reservation at +39 380 5821985
Paid Swab Center for the diagnosis of Covid-19
From June 20th, 2021, the Duty Health - Tampons Center is available for travelers from/to Naples International Airport.
It is located outside the Terminal, departures area, next to the Special Assistance Lounge.
The activity operates 7 days a week, opening 2 hours before the departure of the first international flight and up to one hour before the departure of the last flight of the same type.
For more information go to the dedicated section
|Naples Airport has obtained the Airport Health Accreditation certificate for its commitment in providing a safe airport experience for all travellers, in line with the health measures recommended by ACI (Airports Council International) and ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization). A prestigious acknowledgment that confirms the great effort against Covid-19 to ensure our passengers’ safety.|