Norma Inquinamento Acustico
Legislation related to aeronautical noise pollution
European Community Legislation
- CE Recommendation 2003/613 dated 6 August 2003 concerning the guidelines on the revised interim computation methods for industrial noise, aircraft, road traffic and railway noise and the related emission data (GUCE L212 dated 22.8.2003);
- Law 31 of October 2003, number 306: Provisions for fulfilment of obligations deriving from the membership of Italy in the European Union. Community Law 2003. (published in the Official Gazette number 266 dated 15-11-2003 – Supplement number 173) Article 14. (Delegates Governments to modify national regulations regarding the prevention of acoustical pollution in compliance with EU provisions);
- CE Directive 2002/49 related to the determination and management of environmental noise. (Implemented by Legislative Decree 19 of August 2005, number 194 – published in Official Gazette number 222 dated 23-9-2005);
- CE Directive 2002/30 regarding the introduction of operational restriction aimed at the noise abatement in airport communities. (Implemented by Legislative Decree number 13 dated 17 January 2005 published in Official Gazette number 39 dated 17-2-2005);
- CEE Council Directive 92/14, dated 2 March 1992, limiting the use of aircraft regulated in the attached ICAO Annex 16 (International Civil Aviation Convention);
- CE Directive 1999/28 dated 21 April 1999, which amends CEE Council directive 92/14 on the limitation of use of aircraft regulated in the attached ICAO annex 16;
- CEE Council Directive 89/629, dated 4 December 1989, limitation of noise emissions from subsonic jets;
- CEE Council Directive 80/51, dated 20 December 1979, regarding the limitation of noise emissions from subsonic aircraft;
- Ministry of the Environment dated 29 November 2000 "Criteria for noise containment and abatement plans for management companies or agencies in the sector public transport and related infrastructure" (published in Official Gazette number 2856 dated December 2000).
- Ministry of the Environment Decree dated 20 May 1999 "Criteria for the planing of monitoring systems for the control of acoustic pollution levels in the vicinity of airports as well as a classification of airports according to acoustical pollution levels " (published in Official Gazette number 225 dated 24.09.1999);
- Ministry of the Environment Decree dated 3 December 1999: Noise abatement procedures and airport critical areas (published in Official Gazette number 289dated 10.12.1999);
- Presidential Decree dated 9 November 1999 number 476 "Regulations entailing amendments to Presidential Decree dated 11 December 1997, number 496 regarding the ban on night flights." (published in Official Gazette number 295 dated 17.12.1999);
- Ministry of the Environment Decree dated 16 March 1998: Acoustical Pollution detection and measurement techniques (published in Official Gazette number 76 dated 1/4/98);
- Presidential Decree dated 11 December 1997, number 496 " Regulations regarding the limitation of acoustical pollution generated by civil aircraft";
- Ministry of the Environment Decree dated 31 October 1997 "Ministry of the Environment Decree dated 31 October 1997 "Techniques for measuring noise pollution in civil airports and military airports open to civil traffic (published in Official Gazette number 267 dated 15/11/97).
- Law dated 26 October 1995 number 447 "Framework Law regarding acoustical pollution": Fundamental principles for the protection of external and residential environments from acoustical pollution, regulating all acoustical emissions generated by fixed and mobile sources. (S.O.G.U. number 254 dated 30/10/95);
- IICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) – Annex 16: includes Standards and Recommendations related to environmental protection.